The program aims to provide the participants with the required knowledge, skills and attitudes that arms you and your team with winning negotiation skills and tactics so you feel better prepared, more confident and have greater control in the negotiation process.
At the end of the program; the participants will be able to:
- Explain the basic types of negotiations Learn the phases of negotiations & gain the skills necessary for successfully negotiating.
- Apply basic negotiating concepts (WATNA, BATNA, WAP & ZOPA).
- Establish the groundwork for negotiation.
- Identify what information to share & what information to keep to your self.
- Practice basic bargaining techniques.
- Demonstrate how to reach an agreement & set the terms of agreement.
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues.
- Apply the negotiating process to solve everyday problems.
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else.